Our members - our volunteers - are what make the Denver St. Patrick's Day Parade happen year after year. YOU could be part of this incredible annual tradition by registering as a member today.
The Denver St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee is made up of over 300 volunteers that have enjoyed putting on Denver's premier social event for over 60 years. You can get involved with the many different committees we have at any level of effort you choose.
Volunteer Opportunities Available as a Member
• Public relations and marketing
• Safety and security planning and execution
• Event planning
• Fundraising and sponsorship development
• Membership recruitment
• Parade Marshall
• Finance and legal
- Meetings occur monthly in October through February. Attendance can be in-person or through Zoom.
- The final final meeting occurs the Sunday before Parade.
- Whether you join one or more committees, the number of Sub-Committee meetings you attend all count towards the two  meeting minimum to be considered an active member. Some exceptions may be Parade Entries and Public Relations.